King's International Strategy
King’s College London is dedicated to the advancement of knowledge, learning and understanding in the service of global society.
Through strong partnerships and research and teaching excellence, King’s is recognised as a thought-leader on interdisciplinary themes of global significance. King’s provides an internationalised curriculum and student experience which creates global citizens connected to international networks and employable anywhere in the world.
King’s International Strategy to 2020 sets out the university’s vision for taking advantage of the overwhelmingly positive impact thinking globally has on our students, our staff, our research and the world at large.
King’s International Strategy has been designed to integrate seamlessly into the university’s wider strategy and ethos and is underpinned by five strategic priorities:
- Attract the best international minds to King’s
- Provide an internationalised curriculum and student experience
- Invest in strategic partnerships with world-class institutions
- Raise King’s profile as a thought-leader in areas of global significance
- Create an ethical and enabling environment for King’s international activities
Read more about King’s International Strategy to 2020 here